Director of Treasury
Peerless Search Partners is very excited for it’s newest search assignment. We have partnered with a growing healthcare company, who is private equity backed, and looking to build out their accounting department.
This is a remote position but the candidate must be in the United States and able to work without any type of sponsorship.
DIRECTOR OF TREASURY
Responsible for the determination of cash requirements, cash concentration, short-term cash investments and maintenance of appropriate cash flow. Establishes short-term borrowing needs and recommends short-term investing initiatives. Directs and manages operations of the treasury function and prepares and analyzes department reports, financial accounting records, cash flow analysis, credit agreement compliance and projections.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the treasury department
• Execute the development and implementation of treasury functions
• Develop, implement and maintain bank account structures
• Evaluate, develop and recommend fiscal policies
• Responsible for liquidity management of all entities
• Develop and prepare cash forecast
• Manage all relationships with financial institutions supporting company’s cash management operations
• Develop reporting package for executive team and the Board of Directors on company’s liquidity and key cash management operating metrics
• Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires and account funding
• Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash; manage inter-company cash including inter-company lending, dividends and capital injections
• This position may have additional departments report up to it, such as Accounts Payable
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or finance required
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Treasury / Cash Management knowledge
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Advanced knowledge of GAAP accounting rules
• CPA / CTA certification is preferred
Apply today or email email@example.com