Publicly-traded company in Cleveland, that is bringing their IT Audit function in-house. They are currently hiring for an IT Auditor who can help grow the department and manage staff-level auditors. This person can come from traditional accounting if they have SOX audit exposure
This company provides fantastic benefits such as:
- History of paying out bonuses of at least 100% of target and often reaching 200%!! (That equates to a 30% of base pay)
- 401K Match and Pension
- Tremendous career growth
- High visibility within the company
- Working with very talented people
-Hybrid on-site / work from home through the end of the year
- Execute IT audits to help the business manage strategic risks
- Support the design of operating effectiveness of IT General Controls within SOX scope.
- Identify and communicate best practices and foster appropriate control levels for IT, business, and financial risks.
- Monitor timeliness of audit action plans
- Support enterprise risk management programs and sustainability practices
**All resumes will remain confidential.**