Peerless Search has a great growth opportunity with a cutting edge company. Our client, an international manufacturer is looking for a Senior Accountant to add to its growing team.
This individual will work independently, help the company create policies and procedures, and have the opportunity to help create the future of the department and company.
Specific Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Perform the month end close procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and support departmental monthly and quarterly internal reporting.
- Review and verify the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of reported data.
- Prepare financial statement disclosures and tie-out supporting schedules
- Prepare schedules and ad hoc reports including financial analysis as requested.
- Prepare year-end schedules and financial.
- Prepare and posts journal entries to the general ledger system.
- Provide input into the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Collect and summarize fixed asset roll forward schedules and reconcile differences.
- Draft and update accounting policies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred
- 1-5 years of public accounting and/or private industry experience with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas.