Are you ready to join a local CPA firm with an opportunity for Equity?
Peerless Search Partners is excited to help our client with their search for a Tax Manager.
Our client, a local CPA firm, has been servicing their clients for over 30 years. They focus on Tax, Consulting, IT Services and Financial Reporting. They focus on having each employee focus on their clients’ needs from Tax to Audit, giving a well rounded career and experience.
They are currently looking for a dynamic Tax Manager who can perform the following:
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages the tax team as well as prepares federal & state tax returns for individuals and entity returns, including partnerships, S corporations, estates, and trusts;
- Assume responsibility including client contact, coordination within the company
- Complete assigned projects efficiently and make basic decisions regarding routine work with minimal oversight
- Research tax issues as required using a variety of resources
- Desire to participate, and positively influence the task and project outcomes
- Motivate others, helping them to understand and visualize professional and personal goals.
- 10 + years of tax and managerial experience within a large or local CPA firm
- Audit experience is a plus
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree, in Accounting
- Extensive knowledge of Federal, State and Local tax codes and regulations
- Experience with Ultratax is a plus
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage to deadlines